FREE WIFI AVAILABLE
IN AND AROUND THE BUILDING
Here is the latest Newsletter created
by the new Newsletter editor Chris Miley
Photo Expo 2015
St. James City Civic Center
February 27-28, March 1
Prospectus and Presentation Standards
1. Ribbons will be awarded for First and Second Place in each category as well as a Best Of Show. There will also be Honorable Mention ribbons and Special Judges Awards ribbons.
a. Landscape/ Seascape
b. Urban-scape/ Street
c. Nature/ Wildlife
d. People/ Portraits
f. Creative/ Abstract/ Macro
g. Monochrome (black and white, sepia, etc.) May contain one high-light color
3. Each entry shall be a single photographic image printed on one sheet. Minimum image size is 14”on the long edge, maximum size is 20” on the long edge.. panorama images can comply... 4”X6”, 5”X7” and 8”X10” are not permitted.
4. Images must be framed, canvas wrapped, or printed on metal. Maximum frame size is 16” X 20”. Minimum frame size is 11" X 14". If matted, single mats only, no double mats, no textures or designs on mats. Mats can be white, black, gray or cream color only. Frames shall be of wood or metal with a smooth surface (no texture, grooves, crown moldings, etc.) Maximum width of frame is ¾”. Frame color shall be white, black, silver, gold or bronze.
5. All images should have a wire for hanging – no other hangers (sawtooth, etc.) are permitted.
6. This judged show is open to all photographers throughout Southwest Florida.
7. Entry fee is $3.00 per photo ($2.00 for SJCCA members).
Maximum number of entries per photographer
is six(6). All entries shall be the original work of the presenting photographer.
8. Receiving will be at the St. James Civic Association, 4th and Lemon, St. James City FL 33956 on Friday Feb 27 from 9AM to Noon. The exhibition will be closed for judging at 2PM.
9. There will be a reception for all Photo Expo entrants, Art Expo entrants, SJCCA members and guests from 7PM to 8:30PM Friday, Feb. 27.
10. Show hours will be Saturday, Feb. 28, 9AM to 4PM and Sunday, March 1, Noon to 4PM.
11. All materials must be removed promptly at 4PM Sunday.
2014 Workshop Schedule
on Golden Brush Page
**********Photos from Sunday FunDay April 14th
Click on photo for larger view
Order of the Golden Brush
Meets Tuesdays at 10:00am
Click on Golden Brush Tab for more info.
The St. James City Civic Building is at 3300 Fourth Street
(Fourth and Lemon) in St. James City.
l to r Sharon Astle Pres of the SJCCA Dot Birmingham Pres of the Hobby
Club and Hobby Club VP
Regular Civic Center Events-
Click Here for Complete List
Print this out and put it on the fridge!
Rent the Civic Association Building
Did you know you can rent the Saint James City Civic Association building? Think about weddings, birthdays or family get togethers. If your home is too small this might be the solution. E-Mail at email@example.com .
The best and least expensive Wedding Insurance in the USA.
For more information about joining the
Saint James City Civic Association E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meets: Wednesdays: year around
Time: 12:30 - 4PM
If you want to have an afternoon of fun bridge, come join us!!!
And we're not called the "Slam Bidders" for nothing!!!
Photo of Matlacha Bay taken from the Sandy Hook by
You may send us Email at email@example.com